Outdoor Heated Vitality Spa Pool
The jewel in our crown is our unique and luxurious 25sqm heated outdoor pool positively relaxing all year round whatever the weather.
Outdoor Spa Courtyard
- A peaceful relaxation lounge perfect for resting nest to the bio ethanol fireplace overlooking the outdoor pool.
- Spa deli full of delicious treats and nibbles, refreshing beverages and dedicated Deli team ready to serve you.
- 25sqm outdoor heated vitality spa pool as detailed above.
- Kelo sauna constructed from Kelo pine with views over the countryside located next to the vitality pool.
Indoor Spa Area
- Tranquil perfect crystal blue swimming pool (10 metres).
- Steam room with high humidity steam infused with Eucalyptus Milk.
- Hydrotherapy pool controlled at 37-38 degrees with 2 airbed loungers, heated tiled loungers, 2 water cannons and a volcano air pad.
- Experience shower releasing mists of cold bursts of fragrance and tropical rain to massage and invigorate your skin
- Reflexology footbaths with gentle bubbles in warm water to massage your tired and aching feet and stimulate reflex zones.
- Heated loungers ergonomically designed and heated to provide warmth and comfort for tired muscles.
- The Sleep Lounge is a tranquil space for calm and quiet. Switch off from the world in our no-devices-allowed room, and feel the stresses of daily life leave your body. The most comfortable loungers and seating areas enable you to relax and unwind, complemented by closed shutters to keep it beautifully dark and quiet.
Mud Rasul Treatment Room
Inspired by an ancient middle eastern ritual, you can enjoy a treatment for 2! Apply nourishing muds to face and body in your own private room with heat and steam.
Our dual treatment room is specially curated for those extra special big occasions, perfect for pamper parties. The sanctuary provides the perfect blend of privacy, indulgent quality time and spa relaxation. For more information click here.
72 Acres of Parkland
Our surroundings are open and beautiful. Explore at your leisure and take in the fresh air.
Located amongst our idyllic surrounds on the edge of our woodland, to use at your pleasure.
Take in the countryside surroundings with a stroll around our private lake, why not pop into the lakeside restaurant for a treat when you’re done.
Located next to the outdoor spa courtyard, feel totally at ease, warm and cosy in our relaxation lounge with plenty of comfy sofas and blankets to snuggle up on. Cosy up next to the fire with your favourite book and enjoy some much needed me-time.
An excellent chance to enjoy the magnificent countryside, a wonderful part of our location.
Explore the surroundings with our complimentary bicycle hire.
MADE Wellness Centre
Our boutique fitness gym packed with a large range of custom-made fitness equipment. Or attend one of a selection of different classes suitable for all fitness levels click here to view the full class timetable. Classes are chargeable for spa guests.
Luxury changing facilities and toiletries
Lockers and changing rooms with complimentary use of products.
Robes & towels provided throughout your visit.
10 Luxury Boutique Suites
10 luxury boutique bedroom suites with under-floor heating, air conditioning, soft seating, en-suite bathrooms with Noble Isle products, 49″ Samsung smart TVs with phone mirroring features, a private deck area and access to our BRAND NEW private spa pool*.
*All spa breaks guest receive a 30 minute complimentary booking slot
Kindly note, the minimum age to use the spa facilities is 14 years old.
The Oak House Restaurant & Balcony Bar
The finest freshly prepared food with first class service and an unrivalled lakeside location. You don’t have to be a spa guest or member to dine with us in our restaurant, take part in or hold an event, indulge in a spa treatment or book a beauty treatment in our salon. However in doing so, you are not entitled to use all of the above facilities.
Full use of these spa facilities is only included when you visit Moddershall Oaks for a Spa Day or Break, booked in advance.