We have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our spa team, who takes pride in providing the most relaxing and enjoyable range of treatments for our guests.
Achieving the highest standards of guest care and attention, you will provide a professional but friendly therapy service.
You will use your expertise to advise guests on treatments and products and will be keen to use your initiative to ensure high levels of guest satisfaction are achieved.
Whilst the Therapist role requires an NVQ 3 and 12 months therapy experience in a spa environment, we will also consider newly qualified applicants.
All applicants must have a positive guest focused attitude, enjoy making a difference to others and will be good team players.
Hours: 3 days per week (29.25 hours)
Days: A variety of weekdays and weekends (all positions involve some weekend working)
Shifts: 09:15-20:00 & 09:45-20:30
Salary: £11.25 – £12.75 per hour plus bonuses of up to £3.50 per hour on top!
We also offer:
* Salary increase after completing training and passing probation
* Attendance bonus of £1 per hour for every hour worked
* Fantastic overtime bonuses, up to £35 per shift
* Enhanced holiday entitlement which increases with years of service
* Team building and wellness activities
* Full complimentary use of our spa facilities
* Free off-peak gym membership
* ‘Employee of the month’ and ‘most mentions’ recognition awards
* Friends & family discounts
It is important that all applicants are aware that we are based in a rural area with no access to public transport. Driving licence & access to own vehicle is essential.
To apply please send your CV and short covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org