MADE Self-employed Personal Trainer
We have an opportunity for a fitness professional to utilise the space at MADE wellness centre to grow their personal business and help their clients with their fitness & wellbeing.
Both physical and mental wellbeing is a priority for people more than ever. At MADE we help people to make positive lifestyle choices in a friendly, encouraging environment. We are a community and we are looking for a select few personal trainers to join us.
You must be level 3 personal training qualified with an engaging and nurturing personality, prepared to deliver an excellent level of service to our customers.
You would pay rent to MADE and run your self-employed personal training business from our centre giving you access to our awesome members and pay as you go clients. You will get:
- Access to our boutique gym
- By appointment, access to our studios
- Access to outdoor training over the 72 acres of woodland & parkland that surround Moddershall Oaks
- Use of our office for consultations and meetings
- Use of our Fit 3D body composition scanner for your clients
- The opportunity to join wellness talks, classes and courses to expand your knowledge
- Access to our database of members and clients
- Free advertising on the welcometomade.com website
- Free advertising on the @welcometomade social media channels
The rental terms are as follows:
- £400 per month ‘peak’ – any time access
(Mon-Thu 6.30am-9pm, Fri 6.30am-7pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm)
- £290 per month ‘off peak’ – access during off peak times
(Mon-Fri 6.30am-3pm, Sat-Sun 1pm-5pm)
- First two weeks free
- Direct debit payment automatically each month
- Cancel with 1 month’s notice
Please apply below or email your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that all applicants are aware that we are based in a rural area with no access to public transport.